12 Steps Pedicure
Added on: 2011-06-30
This is the best easy way to do pedicure at home with the help of some things. Things you will need are mentioned below.
- Basin or tub
- Foot Soak, Epsom salt or bath salts
- Pumice footstone
- Small brush
- Nail polish remover / cotton balls
- Nail polish
- Base coat for nails
- Top coat for nails
- Orangewood stick (Cuticle stick)
- Foot scrub treatment
After a long working day pedicure is the most relaxing body treatment. If you find yourself stressed all you need to do is wash away your stress with a pedicure just fallow these easy 12 steps.
- Step 1: fill the basin or your bathtubs with 6 inches of warm water add desired amount of foot soaks bath salts so that it dissolves in the water.
- While the tub is filling remove any old polish in that time with nail polish remover
- Play some music according to your mood and sit back and enjoy warm water dip your feet as long you like it should be for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Use small brush gently buff on foots this will remove dead skin cells it will also soften your feet
- Use foot scrub. Massage the cream onto your feet pay special attention to your heels and rough spots this will further soften and exfoliate.
- A footstone can work for dry and rough feet. Dip feet after this step.
- Remove your feet from tub and dry them with towel. Massage with any lotion on them.
- While using orangewood stick gently push your cuticles back along the nail. They will be supple due to the soaking.
- Apply a base coat of nail polish to fill in the ridges and uneven surfaces. Base coats are generally clear or slightly opaque and they help to strengthen the nail to avoid breakage.
- Choose your desired nail polish and apply. Allow first coat to dry and repeat.
- Apply a crystal-clear topcoat to add shine and to protect color from chipping.
- Enjoy your smooth, soft feet and beautified toes! You are now ready to sport your favorite sandals or cozy up at home in your comfiest slippers. Whatever the occasion, your feet will look and feel great!
Approximate Time Required: 45 minutes to an hour, depending on personal preference.
Pakistan Fashion at Uzma Shehraz bridal collection
Pakistan Fashion at Nomi Ansari Bridal Collection
Pakistan Fashion Week at Nida Azwer Collection
BELLA Embroidered Lawn Collection*3 STITCHED SUITS@PKR 14000 ONLY
SOBIA NAZIR EMBROIDERED LAWN COLLECTION VOL-2
Party Wear Libbas(1): 5 for US$ 445 Incl. Stitching & Shipment
Khas Libbas: 4 for US$ 445/ 10 for US$ 850 Incl. S &S
Flare Embroidered Lawn Collection Aini's Creation
Madham Embroidered Lawn by LaLa
Party wear for Eid by Aini's Creation
Nadia Farooqui Party Dresses For Women 2013
Latest Casual Outfits Collection 2013 by Zara Shahjahan
Mina Hasan Formal Wear Dresses For Women 2013
RiverStone Summer Collection 2013 for Boys and Girls
Stylish Libbas 29 May
Women Stylish Libbas 30 May
R.Jay’s Summer Party Wear For Women Collection 2013
Dhaagay Formal Women Wear Dresses 2013 by Madiha Malik
Ethnic by Outfitters Summer Collection For Women 2013
Mahwash Babar Summer Collection 2013 for Womens
Threads And Motifs Summer Party Wear Collection 2013 For Girls
Pakistani Wedding Dress Collection by Mehma Farhan For 2013
Pepperland Summer Kids Wear Collection 2013